As we shared yesterday, the revised 2020 Transmoto Event calendar has seen a date swap for the 8-Hour events at Coffs Harbour and Stroud. This swap gives us the best chance of optimal track conditions, and it better suits each venue’s landowner.
Here’s what the revised 2020 Transmoto Event calendar looks like:
- Transmoto 8-Hour @ Coffs Harbour: Oct 17-18 (moved from Oct 31 – Nov 1);
- Transmoto 8-Hour @ Stroud: Oct 31 – Nov 1 (moved from Oct 17-18);
- Transmoto 12-Hour @ Batemans Bay: Nov 14-15;
- Unfortunately, this year’s 8-Hour events at Clarence Valley, Wangaratta and Conondale have all been cancelled due to the NSW Government’s community sport restrictions and/or state border closures.
COFFS ENTRANTS – YOUR OPTIONS
As an existing Team, Pairs or Ironman entrant in the Transmoto 8-Hour at Coffs, here are your options:
- Do nothing, and your entry will be automatically transferred to the event’s new October 17-18 date (the benefit of which is that you’ll be assured an entry); or
- Have your team captain request an entry fee refund* (including One Event Competition Licence and/or Temporary Club Membership payments, where applicable) via email: email@example.com.
This needs to be done by Friday, September 25.
*NOTE: Refunds will be processed immediately, but bear in mind that, with most banks, it can take up to five working days for the funds to appear in your account. Rest assured that when it comes to refunds, we’ll do the right thing by entrants who can’t make the new date. Though we sincerely hope that a greater majority of you who scored a prized entry into 8-Hour at Coffs will be able to make it on October 17-18.