Booya! An all-new venue to ride. We’re stoked to announce a Transmoto event will be heading to the North West Slopes region of NSW for the first time.
Those in the know will be familiar with this little slice of riding heaven. The property called “Castletop”, also known as Bike Territory, is a functioning stay-and-ride venue that some of you may have sampled already. For those who haven’t, it’s pretty bloody epic!
The event venue is about 35 minutes northeast of Narrabri, and features 3000+ acres of unreal riding terrain. The Transmoto 8-Hour’s loop will be utilising a bunch of all-new tracks, specifically cut in for this event. With a mega mix of grasstrack, hillclimbs, flowing tree-lined singletrack and killer views, this is going to be one for the bucket list.
For those who live in the North West Slopes of NSW and haven’t been able to get out to a Transmoto event, now is the time to rally your riding crew and make plans for your first one. If you know the venue, you know how good a show Scott and his family put on, and we can’t wait to host a Transmoto Enduro on this epic property.
And a unique bonus for those who aren’t the camping-out types, there are a number of accommodation options on the property itself, which will be available to book once the event goes on sale (on a first in, best dressed basis). They will book out fast, so keep an eye out for details.
All Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
– Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, and must have paid your own entry fee);
– Young Guns (all riders under 23);
– Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
– Mixed (at least one female rider);
– Wonder Women (all female riders); or
– Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
EVENT ENTRY FEES…
Team (of 4): $1200 ($300pp) Team (of 3): $975 ($325pp) Pairs (2 riders): $700 ($350pp) Ironman: $400
– 6x12m camping and pit plot
– Competitor goody bag
– Limited-edition event T-shirt
– “I Survived” sticker
– $20 Transponder Hire (per team)
– $85 One Event Competition Licence (only if rider does not have a current Senior National Motorcycling Australia licence)
– $10 Temporary Club Membership (only if rider is not a current member of an MA-affiliated club)
Note: There are no split payments – the team’s entry fee and any additional costs must be paid in full during online registration. A 3% booking fee applies to online payments.
Take a look at past 8-Hour events right here.
Keep up to date via our social channels.
Sign up to the Transmoto mailing list.
Transmoto has always focused on staging non-elite, team-based dirt-bike events that encourage participation through their relaxed atmosphere, custom-built courses and emphasis on fun, not officialdom.
Got a question? Hit the buttom bellow to send us an email.