Situated in the South West Slopes of NSW, Young is the largest township in the Hilltops Region and, from 2023, it’ll also be home to an all-new Transmoto 8-Hour event. While Young may be best known as the Cherry Capital of Australia, rest assured it also has awesome riding terrain to chow down on. Plus, it’s conveniently close to Sydney, Canberra and a host of townships in the central and southern regions of NSW (and just a three-hour roadtrip from the Victorian border).
The picturesque private property on which the 8-Hour is held – where sheep, cattle and crops are all farmed – features a huge, flat, elevated pit paddock with 360-degree views and a couple of large dams. And come go time, the property will also boast a freshly cut race loop that combines tree-lined singletrail, undulating grasstrack, and plenty of open, flowing bush tracks to allow for passing opportunities.
So sign up, and come along to be part of history; to the first of what we hope is many Transmoto 8-Hour events at this epic new venue.
All Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
– Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, and must have paid your own entry fee);
– Young Guns (all riders under 23);
– Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
– Mixed (at least one female rider);
– Wonder Women (all female riders); or
– Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
Teams (of 3) and Teams (of 4) will be grouped together for the Class and Outright results, but entering in a relevant Team Category will increase your team’s chances of taking home a trophy.
Team (of 4): $1200 ($300pp) Team (of 3): $975 ($325pp) Pairs (2 riders): $700 ($350pp) Ironman: $400
– 6x12m camping and pit plot
– Competitor goody bag
– Limited-edition event T-shirt
– “I Survived” sticker
– $20 Transponder Hire (per team)
– $85 One Event Competition Licence (only if rider does not have a current Senior National Motorcycling Australia licence)
– $10 Temporary Club Membership (only if rider is not a current member of an MA-affiliated club)
Note: There are no split payments – the team’s entry fee and any additional costs must be paid in full during online registration. A 3% booking fee applies to online payments.
Take a look at past 8-Hour events right here.
Keep up to date via our social channels.
Sign up to the Transmoto mailing list.
Transmoto has always focused on staging non-elite, team-based dirt-bike events that encourage participation through their relaxed atmosphere, custom-built courses and emphasis on fun, not officialdom.
Got a question? Hit the buttom bellow to send us an email.