In this insidious Covid environment, event calendars are way more fluid than any of us would like. But it’s better to change an event’s date than to dump it all together, right? And that’s why we’ve brought the date for the 2020 Transmoto 8-Hour at Coffs Harbour forward by two weeks – to October 17-18.
With the dates for the 8-Hour events at Coffs Harbour and Stroud now swapped, here’s what the revised 2020 Transmoto Event calendar looks like:
- Transmoto 8-Hour @ Coffs Harbour: Oct 17-18 (moved from Oct 31 – Nov 1);
- Transmoto 8-Hour @ Stroud: Oct 31 – Nov 1 (moved from Oct 17-18);
- Transmoto 12-Hour @ Batemans Bay: Nov 14-15;
- Unfortunately, this year’s 8-Hour events at Clarence Valley, Wangaratta and Conondale have all been cancelled due to the NSW Government’s community sport restrictions and/or state border closures.
If you already have an entry into the 2020 Transmoto 8-Hour at Coffs Harbour, we’ll be in touch with your team captain tomorrow, September 18, to outline your options.
Pending developments in the NSW Government’s restrictions on community sport:
- Entries for the Transmoto 8-Hour at Stroud will go on sale in early October.
- Entries for the Transmoto 12-Hour at Batemans Bay will go on sale in mid-October.