2020 Transmoto 6-Hour at Conondale: To Be Relocated
The 2020 Transmoto 6-Hour at Conondale’s Green Park will, unfortunately, not go ahead as planned this year on August 22-23. The development comes in the wake of the Sunshine Coast Motorcycle Club’s decision to only stage events with fewer than 100 participants at the Green Park venue, in spite of current Covid-Safe restrictions allowing mass gatherings of up to 500 people.
As much as we’d love to return to the iconic Sunshine Coast hinterland venue for the fifth year in a row, Transmoto’s team-based mass-participation model simply doesn’t work in that 100-participant framework.
Transmoto respects the Sunshine Coast MCC’s decision, made amid so much uncertainty in the world. As a result, we are currently evaluating several promising alternative venues in Queensland, for 2021.
PAIR (2 Riders) Two riders riding in a tag team TEAM (of 3) Three riders working in a tag team TEAM (of 4) Four riders working in a tag team
All Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
– Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, and must have paid your own entry fee);
– Young Guns (all riders under 23);
– Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
– Mixed (at least one female rider);
– Wonder Women (all female riders); or
– Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).