One of the main reasons Transmoto’s Enduro Events continue to sell out so quickly is their fun atmosphere and the fact entrants respect their laid-back spirit. And we’re constantly mindful of keeping that spirit on-track. The reason we dish out $2 plastic trophies is that we don’t want people to care too much about who wins. Our events have always been about grass roots fun; a reason for us all to leave the worries at home for a weekend of riding bikes and enjoying a few cold tins with mates. So, in order to celebrate that ethos, we created a new ‘Weekend Warrior’ team category in 2019. The fast guys still get their trophies, but the main gong goes to the average Joes.
The problem is, the Weekend Warrior guideline we initially set (“no rider to have ever raced professionally”) didn’t fully capture the category’s spirit. So, we’ve made some adjustments. To legitimately enter your team as a Weekend Warrior in 2020, you need to tick these three boxes:
- No team rider to have ever raced professionally;
- Paid your own entry fee; and
- No sponsor hook-ups or dealer support.
Want a free team entry to all seven Transmoto Enduros for you and your mates in 2020? Yep. Want to head there with a brand new 2020-model Husqvarna FE450 on the back of the rig? Yep. Well, here’s your chance…
All you have to do is sign up to Transmoto Tribe before February 3 and you could be the most legendary mate of all time (and score a brand new Husky yourself) – a total prize worth over $20,000.
TRANSMOTO TRIBE? WHAT??
What’s Transmoto Tribe, you ask? It’s our inner circle of moto legends. There are no secret handshakes (yet), but you’ll be part of a special membership program that gives you:
- 48-hour priority entry to all Transmoto’s events (don’t miss out cos most sell out);
- Special offers and discounts from industry brands that you won’t get anywhere else;
- Invitations to member-only ride days on private properties;
- Chunky discounts on all Transmoto gear;
- Receive a sweet Transmoto apparel pack (valued at $120) delivered to your front door; and
- Heaps more to froth over!