* Transmoto 12-Hour @ Batemans Bay has been postponed due to fires. It will be held on the weekend of October 31 – November 1, 2020.
Back in 2011, 250 riders took part in the inaugural Transmoto 12-Hour – staged on a private property in the Buckenbowra State Forest, about 20 minutes’ drive inland from Batemans Bay. Now, nine years and 10 events later, this picturesque slice of NSW South Coast turf is widely regarded as the spiritual homeland for Transmoto’s events; our flagship event that kicks off the Transmoto Enduro Event calendar each year. And for 2020, we’ll be celebrating its 10th anniversary!
With a 12-16km loop that includes flowing singletrail, undulating grasstrack, tricky creek crossings and a few hills, the course is designed to offer something for everyone, without being overly technical. And with its huge grassy pit paddock just a short walk from a cleansing swim in the pristine Buckenbowra River, the event’s camping experience is as good as it gets.
Race it or ride it; run a motocross weapon or trail sled; fly in and fly out or make a weekend’s surf-and-moto roadtrip out of it with your mates … take your pick. But be sure to be part of what has firmly established as a must-do annual moto pilgrimage for racers and riders alike.
IRONMAN – Single Rider TEAM (OF 4) Four riders working in a tag team
All Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
– Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, and must have paid your own entry fee);
– Young Guns (all riders under 23);
– Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
– Mixed (at least one female rider);
– Wonder Women (all female riders); or
– Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
IRONMAN – $350 AUD + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee TEAM (of 4) – $1080 AUD + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee Note: Prices per team, not per rider. There are no split payments (must be paid in full during online registration)