TRANSMOTO 8-HOUR AT COFFS HARBOUR
– ENTRIES ON SALE FROM FEBRUARY 8 –
We are stoked to announce that entries for the third annual running of the Transmoto 8-Hour at Coffs Harbour, powered by GASGAS, will go on sale from February 8, with previous event entrants and Transmoto Tribe members receiving 24-hour and 48-hour priority-entry access*, respectively (see below for details).
So round up your mates, dust off your camping gear, get your bike and body and roadtrip plans in order, and clear your schedule for the April 10-11 weekend. Entries are strictly capped at 550 riders, so we expect the event to sell out fast again.
In appreciation of their support, Transmoto Tribe members and previous Transmoto event entrants will be offered a 48-hour and 24-hour priority entry into the 2020 Transmoto 8-Hour at Coffs Harbour, respectively.
Here’s how it will work;
4pm AEDT – Monday, February 8
48 Hour Priority Entry for Transmoto Tribe Members. Enter via link sent to your email address.
4pm AEDT – Wednesday, February 10
24 Hour Priority Entry for all previous Transmoto event entrants. Enter via link sent to your email address.
4pm AEDT – Thursday, February 11
Entries open to general public via events.transmoto.com.au. Enter via the website. If you want to avoid missing out, becoming a Transmoto Tribe member gives you the best possible chance of scoring an entry into the 8-Hour before it sells out. The 48-hour priority-entry access applies to all Transmoto Enduro Events* and is just one of the many perks of being a Tribe member. Click here to find out more.
*NOTE: For 2021, everybody on the team must be a signed-up Tribe member to qualify for the 48-hour priority entry.
WHAT CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE?
There will be a limited number of entries for the Ironman and Pairs classes, but plenty of positions available for the Team (of either 3 or 4 riders) class.
Remember that all Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
- Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, paid your own entry fee);
- Young Guns (all riders under 23);
- Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
- Mixed (at least one female rider);
- Wonder Women (all female riders); or
- Open (general Team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
Note that Teams of 3 and Teams of 4 will be grouped together for the Class results, but entering in a relevant ‘Team Category’ will increase your team’s chances of taking home a trophy and/or prizes.
IRONMAN $320 AUD + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
PAIRS (2 Riders) $550 AUD ($275 pp) + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
TEAM (OF 3) $750 AUD ($250 pp) + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
TEAM (OF 4) $900 AUD ($225 pp) + $75 OECL Licence (if required) + $10 Temporary Club Membership (if required) + 3% Booking Fee
Note: There are no split payments (must be paid in full during online registration)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO ENTER
To ensure that entering is a simple process, the team captain will need to have the following information for all of their team members to complete the online entry:
- Team name (for Teams only)
- Team category (for Teams only): Weekend Warriors, Mixed, Young Guns, Wise Wizards, Wonder Women, Open
- Captain name and email address (for Teams only)
- Rider name(s)
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile number
- Date of birth and age
- Motorcycle (make, model, year)
- Do you have a current annual MA Licence? If ‘Yes’, provide a current MA Licence number and expiry date. If ‘No’, $75 will be charged for each rider requiring a One Event Competition Licence (OECL), which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Are you a current member of a MA-affiliated club? If ‘No’, $10 will be charged for each rider requiring a temporary club membership, which will be added to the total entry fee.
- Do you or one of your teammates have a MyLaps transponder? If ‘No’, $20 will be charged for a MyLaps transponder, which will be added to the total entry fee. Only one transponder required per Ironman, Pair, or Team.
- Do you have Ambulance Cover? (It is the rider’s responsibility to have current ambulance coverage to ride the event.)
- T-Shirt size (for official event T-Shirt)