This all-new Transmoto 8-Hour team-based enduro event is to be held at Upper Fine Flower, Clarence Valley, NSW. Located west of Maclean, approximately two hours from Coffs Harbour and three-and-a-half hours from the Gold Coast, the venue is right in the heart of prime riding territory.
The event will be held on a 3000-acre patch of prime private property with an abundance of rolling green grass hills and a solid mix of firetrail and singletrack. And it’s completely off the grid – no phone reception, nothing close by; just you, your mates and one hell of a weekend away.
IRONMAN Solo rider PAIR (2 RIDERS) Two riders riding in a tag team TEAM (OF 3) Three riders working in a tag team TEAM (OF 4) Four riders working in a tag team
TEAM (OF 3/4) CATEGORIES
All Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
– Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, and must have paid your own entry fee);
– Young Guns (all riders under 23);
– Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
– Mixed (at least one female rider);
– Wonder Women (all female riders); or
– Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
Teams (of 3) and Teams (of 4) will be grouped together for the Class and Outright results, but entering in a relevant Team Category will increase your team’s chances of taking home a trophy.
Team (of 4): $1200 ($300pp) Team (of 3): $975 ($325pp) Pairs (2 riders): $700 ($350pp) Ironman: $400
– 6x12m camping and pit plot
– Competitor goody bag
– Limited-edition event T-shirt
– “I Survived” sticker
– $20 Transponder Hire (per team)
– $85 One Event Competition Licence (only if rider does not have a current Senior National Motorcycling Australia licence)
– $10 Temporary Club Membership (only if rider is not a current member of an MA-affiliated club)
Note: There are no split payments – the team’s entry fee and any additional costs must be paid in full during online registration. A 3% booking fee applies to online payments.
Take a look at past 8-Hour events right here.
Keep up to date via our social channels.
Sign up to the Transmoto mailing list.
Transmoto has always focused on staging non-elite, team-based dirt-bike events that encourage participation through their relaxed atmosphere, custom-built courses and emphasis on fun, not officialdom.
Got a question? Hit the buttom bellow to send us an email.