This all-new Transmoto 8-Hour team-based enduro event is to be held at Upper Fine Flower, Clarence Valley, NSW. Located west of Maclean, approximately two hours from Coffs Harbour and three-and-a-half hours from the Gold Coast, the venue is right in the heart of prime riding territory.
The event will be held on a 3000-acre patch of prime private property with an abundance of rolling green grass hills and a solid mix of firetrail and singletrack. And it’s completely off the grid – no phone reception, nothing close by; just you, your mates and one hell of a weekend away making braaaaap noises and slapping virtual high-fives from a safe distance.
IRONMAN Solo rider PAIR (2 RIDERS) Two riders riding in a tag team TEAM (OF 3) Three riders working in a tag team TEAM (OF 4) Four riders working in a tag team
TEAM (OF 3/4) CATEGORIES
All Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
– Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, and must have paid your own entry fee);
– Young Guns (all riders under 23);
– Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
– Mixed (at least one female rider);
– Wonder Women (all female riders); or
– Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
Teams (of 3) and Teams (of 4) will be grouped together for the Class and Outright results, but entering in a relevant Team Category will increase your team’s chances of taking home a trophy.