2021 TRANSMOTO 8-HOUR AT YOUNG, NSW
– ENTRIES NOW OPEN! –
Public entries are now open for the inaugural Transmoto 8-Hour at Young, to be held on the July 10-11 weekend.
To enter, simply click the ENTER NOW button below, select your class, and you’ll be linked directly through to the online entry system to register your team details and complete the entry.
Don’t muck around because entries are strictly capped at just 600 riders, we expect this all-new event to sell out quickly. Plus, there has already been an enthusiastic take-up of entries by Transmoto Tribe members and previous event entrants, who were offered a 48-hour and 24-hour priority entry, respectively.
There will be a limited number of entries for the Ironman and Pairs classes, and plenty of positions available for the Team (of either 3 or 4 riders) class.
To find out what class best suits your riding ability, click here.
Remember that all Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
- Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, paid your own entry fee);
- Young Guns (all riders under 23);
- Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
- Mixed (at least one female rider);
- Wonder Women (all female riders); or
- Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).
Teams of 3 and Teams of 4 will be grouped together for the Class results, but entering in a relevant ‘Team Category’ will increase your team’s chances of taking home a trophy and/or prizes.
- $900 for a Team of 4 ($225/rider).
- $750 for a Team of 3 ($250/rider).
- $550 for Pairs ($275/rider).
- $320 for Ironman.
A greater majority of your questions will be answered in the FAQs section on Transmoto’s dedicated Events website. But if you’re still bamboozled, hit us up via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll sort you out as soon as we possibly can.