Due to Covid-19, this event will run on August 22-23, with tickets going on sale in July. Stay tuned to the event’s Facebook page for updates by clicking attending on the Facebook event.
The Transmoto 6-Hour at Conondale was first staged in 2016. It’s a unique, team-based dirt bike event that’s somewhere between a recreational trailbike rally and an enduro race.
Held at the legendary Green Park circuit in Queensland, it features sections of the world-famous motocross track, creek crossings, lush rainforest, hill climbs, grasstrack and flowing bush tracks, meticulously crafted by the Sunshine Coast MCC crew. Green Park is approximately 110km north of Brisbane in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland (near the town of Maleny), which has great hotels and accommodation. This 6-Hour is a shorter, punchier, less challenging version of the notorious Transmoto 12-Hour, but still caters to riders of varying skill levels.
Race it or ride it; run a motocross weapon or trail sled; fly in and fly out or make a weekend’s surf-and-moto roadtrip out of it with your mates … take your pick. But be sure to be part of what has firmly established as a must-do annual moto pilgrimage for racers and riders alike.
PAIR (2 Riders) Two riders riding in a tag team TEAM (of 3) Three riders working in a tag team TEAM (of 4) Four riders working in a tag team
All Teams must enter under one of six ‘Team Categories’:
– Weekend Warriors (no rider to have ever raced professionally, no sponsor hook-ups or dealer support, and must have paid your own entry fee);
– Young Guns (all riders under 23);
– Wise Wizards (average age of at least 50);
– Mixed (at least one female rider);
– Wonder Women (all female riders); or
– Open (general team entry, if you’re not eligible for any of the above Categories).