COVID-SAFE EVENT PROTOCOLS
2023 TRANSMOTO Enduro Series
As an event licensed by Motorcycling Australia, the 2023 Transmoto Enduro Series (operated by Transmoto Pty Ltd), will adhere to the regulations set forth by the NSW State Government and the sport’s governing body pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The event’s Covid-Safe protocols have been developed in accordance with Motorcycling Australia, local council, state government and police. Transmoto will be implementing a number of measures to ensure the safety of participants, staff, officials and volunteers.
We ask that all event entrants adhere to the following protocols to assist organisers in running a safe event.
Covid-Safe Event Guidelines:
- All Transmoto events will adhere to the rules and regulations set forward by state health bodies.
- Any participant, official or event personnel with flu-like symptoms should not enter or attend the event.
- All participants should adhere to the up-to-date state government travel advice and restrictions according to the local government area (LGA) in which they reside in and in accordance to the guidelines set forth by the state the event is operating in. Please click below for up-to-date Covid information for your state:
QLD – NSW – VIC – SA – NT – ACT – WA – TAS
- This event is closed to general spectators. All support crew will be required to complete a digital non-participant event waiver, which will be sent out prior to the event. If this has not been completed, the support crew will not be able to enter the event site.
- A comprehensive list of all event participants, support crew, staff, officials and volunteers will be collected pre-event and at the event entry point by Transmoto staff and stored securely in a digital format for contact tracing.
- The following social distancing guidelines will be implemented at the event:
- Rider registration will now be completed online prior to the event, eliminating all paper-signing requirements;
- All participants will be checked into the event in their cars by the event staff;
- Riders are required to wear full protective gear during racing (fully enclosed helmet, gloves and goggles);
- Hand sanitiser stations will be set up throughout the village area and communal facilities for event participants to use;
- Participants should adhere to good hygiene and social distancing practices;
- Participants will be supplied with garbage bags upon entry to the event and asked to take their rubbish home with them to dispose of.
For individual questions regarding the Transmoto Enduro Events’ Covid-Safe protocols, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org